TO RENEW YOUR ARTIST MEMBERSHIP
Please send a cheque for $75 to:
PO Box 21108
NEW ARTIST MEMBER APPLICANTS
Download application form here.
Please submit the following package to Gallery 96 to be juried:
• cover letter
• artist CV or BIO
• artist’s statement
• 10 prints or digital images of your latest work– labeled or accompanied by a corresponding image list that includes title, date, medium and size.
ANNUAL FEE SCHEDULE:
artist member………………. $ 75
Gallery 96's artist memberships renewals are due Jan 1st and are good until Dec. 31st.
Members are encouraged to participate in at least one of the following committees:
• PROGRAMMING COMMITTEE brings in guest speakers, organizes workshops, etc. to expand the educational aspects of the gallery.
• VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE looks after recruiting volunteers for various jobs associated with the running of the gallery, fundraising events, etc.
• MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE is responsible for programming for the benefit of the artist membership to further their artistic career and skills development, as well as setting fees, recruiting new members and anything to do with the membership.
• SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE directs fundraisers such as VineArt / Size Matters: a wine tasting / miniature art exhibition / silent auction gala evening event for Gallery 96.
PO Box 21108